Friday, March 15, 2013

Cups, jobs and recent endeavours

It has been too long since my last post, but it's mainly because I have been super busy!

In January I took on a new job at JamFactory as Assistant Tech in the glass department.

I also moved into a new studio space at JamFactory, very exciting! I now have much more space and am able to utilise it much better. 

Apart from that, I have been working on a few different things - assisting various artists on large-scale commissions, as well as continuing to make my own product as well as a few commissions and things for exhibition. 

The first two images are for an upcoming exhibition 365 CUPS, put together by Worth Gallery, and will be exhibited in various locations within Adelaide CBD 



This last image is the start of a commission I am working on at the moment for a fundraiser in Sydney, I will be making 9 more this coming week to finish off the set.

Vases are approx. 35cm tall

No comments:

Post a Comment