Monday, July 16, 2012

Exhibitions and orders


Keeping up with the trend of updating once a month, I figure it is about time to show you what I have been making over the last few weeks.

After coming back to Adelaide from Canberra, it has been nice to get strait back into it all.

I had a client who bought a tumbler of mine from an exhibition at the end of last year contact me about making five more to complete his set. This was good fun, I pulled some cane and made the cups over a weekend, sent them off, and made the client v. happy.  


I also had an exhibition opening last week, Transparency which is on at jamfactory until 25 August. 




















Over this past weekend I worked both days towards completing an order I received to make 36 purple Fusion tumblers. We were so productive on Saturday, that on Sunday I only had to make a few more cups and could use the rest of the session to make some different bowls. 

All in all, I have had a pretty productive few weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment